Tuesday 29 April 2014

To Actively Never Forget All the Broken Hearts


To Actively Never Forget All the Broken Hearts I noticed the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. for the first time on my way into town from the airport on Sunday night. It looked like a beautiful and mighty flame glowing against the clear night sky. The next day a friend reminded me it was Holocaust Remembrance Day: yet another synchronicity beckoning me to take action. The most breathtaking thing that I am reminded of each time I revisit this horror is how recently it happened. Less than 20 years before I was born this insanity was rocking the world, rendering many world leaders deaf, mute








via Health News Headlines - Yahoo News Read More Here..


Lake forest health and fitness http://ift.tt/1jeQfYY

No comments:

Post a Comment