Tuesday 29 April 2014

35 Questions You Always Ask At Chop't


Bread or no bread?







blog.foodiebytes.com




1. What is the deal with that apostrophe?



2. Am I in the right line?



3. Do I want a salad?



4. Or a wrap?



5. A Classic Salad?



6. What is a destination salad?



7. How can a salad be a destination?



8. Shall I build my own salad?



9. How are there so many types of lettuce?



10. Can I mix them?



11. Do I want to mix them?



12. Do I want palm hearts?



13. Or plantain chips?



14. How do I have such strong feelings about plantain chips?



15. Am I in the right line?



16. How much eye contact should I make with the chopper?



17. Chop'r?



18. Is that knife safe?



19. Which dressing do I want?



20. What is a spa dressing?



21. How much dressing do I want?



22. Is this too much dressing?



23. Are they judging my dressing choice?



24. How have I made so many decisions in the past five minutes?



25. Is it time to pay now?



26. Do I want bread?



27. Do I have to pay for it?



28. No?



29. Do I want a sea salt caramel?



30. Do I want two?



31. Can I get a receipt?



32. Do I want to become a frequent chop'r?



33. When do the decisions end?



34. Am I in the right line?



35. How much did I just spend on salad?





Lake forest health and fitness http://ift.tt/1iE4BT5

No comments:

Post a Comment