Monday 29 June 2015

An Open Letter To The Love Of My Life, Carbs

Bread, I knead you in my life.

Dearest Carbs,

Dearest Carbs,

Fox

It's been too long since we talked... I mean, really TALKED.

It's been too long since we talked... I mean, really TALKED.

awesome-pics-blog.tumblr.com

Sure, we see each other every day. Usually at breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and sometimes for a little afternoon delight in between).

Sure, we see each other every day. Usually at breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and sometimes for a little afternoon delight in between).

NBC

But I feel like I haven't told you how much you mean to me in too long.

But I feel like I haven't told you how much you mean to me in too long.

awesome-pics-blog.tumblr.com


View Entire List ›

Lake forest health and fitness http://ift.tt/1R0208j

No comments:

Post a Comment